FR General Support and Special Funds
- The Forest Resources (Department) General Support Fund (Fund #1878) supplements programming and operations in the Department of Foreset Resources. May be used to supplement departmental programs, projects, operations, fellowships, or scholarships in the department. These programs include teaching and research, and may include the funding of faculty and support positions and development efforts.
- The Aspen/Larch Genetics Cooperative (Fund #3024)
- The Catherine S. Hill Fund for the Department of Forest Resources (Fund #1121) supports forestry research and education initiatives and priorities established by the Department of Forest Resources and its successor entity. Initiatives and priorities will be determined by a process developed by the department head in consultation with the department faculty.
- The Center for Hardwood Ecology* (Fund #4288) will be a cooperative unit between CFANS & CBS with administrative responsibility in CFANS-Forest Resources. It will examine old growth hardwood forests in the Upper Midwest.
- Cloquet Student Facilities & Field Programs (Fund #5973)
- The Cooperative Tree Improvement Fund (Fund #3056) membership fees and/or grants support the MN Tree Improvement Cooperative.
- The Forest Resources Strategic Investment Fund (Fund #4391) will be used to support Forest Resources research and education programs.
- The The Hazel Thorson Stoick Stoeckeler Endowed Fund for Design, Forestry and Art (Fund #7078) is to provide discretionary support in three areas: design, forestry and art. This fund may be used at the discretion of the Dean of the College of Design and Heads of the Department of Forest Resources (CFANS) and the Department of Art (CLA) for purposes which support the understanding of global contributions in design, forestry or art.
- PUF-Frank B. Hubacheck, Sr. Chair-Forestry
- The Pillsbury State Forest Proceeds (Fund #6551) two thirds of income generated from property will be used for research programs and initiatives in the Department of Forest Resources. Funds will be distributed at the discretion of the Department Head.
- School of Forestry Class of 1957 Scholarship (Fund #6734)
*Please contact the department head for more detail on contributions to these funds.