The following reports are in .pdf format.
1. Turf, Trees, and Canopy Cover
2. Hammocks, Slack Lines and Tension Tents: Protecting Trees and Park Users
3. Engineered Soils, Stormwater Runoff & Tree Health in Downtown Minneapolis, MN
4. Managing Debris Resulting from Catastrophic Events
5. Social Equity and Emerald Ash Borer
6. Are Minneapolis' Parks Being Loved to Death?
7. Perceptions of Safety in Parks: Assessment and Recommendations
8. Expanding the Use of Fruit-Bearing Trees and Shrubs in Minneapolis Parks
9. Natural Resource Programs and Outreach
Department of Forest Resources115 Green Hall | 1530 Cleveland Ave. N. | St. Paul, MN 55108612-624-3400 | Fax: 612-625-5212 | firstname.lastname@example.org